We are looking for full time PHP/Laravel back-end developers.
If you have experience in some of the following tools/technologies, that would be awesome:
- Unity (game elements)
- Angular (admin panel, consuming API)
- Google Cloud
- Plan and implement functionality
- Transform design specification into functional software/games
- Communicate with other team members
- Establish an effective development pipeline
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
- 3 years of experience
- Familiarity with Git source code management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills